VidCheck Cloud is Factly's Managed Hosting service offering that eliminates the need for organisations/individuals to install and manage VidCheck on their own. This is the easiest way to get started with VidCheck where a highly available and scalable production ready instance is setup by the Factly team. The team also provides support for the organisations/individuals to get started with VidCheck and make the best use of the platform. VidCheck Cloud scales with your need and you pay based on the usage.
Currently VidCheck Cloud is still in Beta and is available as invite-only. Please write to [email protected] if you want to enroll as one of the early adopters for VidCheck Cloud and some one from the team will get back to you at the earliest.
Our managed hosting might be a good option if you:
- Do not have the technical resources/capabilities to deploy and manage a highly available platform.
- Do not want to worry about scaling the platform to your organisation/audience.
- Do not want to perform upgrades manually risking downtime of the platform.
- Are just exploring VidCheck to see if it is a good fit for your organisation or your personal project.
- Want to focus on the core objectives of your organisation and not have to deal with the IT services.
- Want quick support for getting started and for any help going forward.
VidCheck is an open source project with a very permissive MIT License like most of our other projects. All the features available in the managed service are available for free in the open source version as well. You can read more about the open source version here.
If you are a WordPress user and would rather want to install VidCheck as a plugin instead of a stand-alone service, you could read about our WordPress plugin here.